School of Worship
The School of Worship in Paisley aims to create a creative environment where trainees can go deeper into their understanding of worship and their relationship with Jesus.
The course combines practical and spiritual aspects of worship to help trainees live integrated lives that reflect Jesus in every way. If you like the idea of coming to Scotland for a year and you have a heart for worship you could consider go for the option DTS + SOW.
When we worship our spirit soars to higher heights to explore the majestic love of Christ. We need to stay grounded in the biblical truth. The deeper we are grounded in Him the higher we will rise. Our hope and desire is to be caught by God’s love and lifted to heights unimaginable.
The School of Worship (SOW) imparts foundational values and principles to those intending to serve in worship among the nations.
- character and lifestyle as a worshiper
- understanding the work of the Holy Spirit in worship
- applying worship principles within a cross-cultural context
- the biblical and historical aspects of worship
- servant leadership and teamwork
- the dynamics of worship and intercession
- prophetic ministry
- spiritual warfare, creativity and musicianship
- worship in missions and evangelism.
The SOW will also facilitate team worship-leading, musical skill-development workshops, individual song-writing & recording, art and creative movement, reading and discussing books, weekly journals, small groups, intercession and an inductive study of the Psalms.
The SOW is a three-month course with a two-month outreach (optional). It is a second level school that is part of the Faculty of Christian Ministries, so it is required to complete a successful DTS prior to this school.
For information check the YWAM Paisley Website: